How to brighten up your Eyes
Follow these tricks to liven up droopy eyes and highlight your eyes
- 1. Use a flesh colored liner on the water rim of your lower lash line to make eyes look bigger and brighter.
- 2. Apply a shimmery champagne color in the inner corner of your eyes to brighten your whole face.
- 3. After completing your eye makeup apply some highlighter onto your brow bone to define and brighten u
- 4. Never use eye shadow that is the same color as your eyes instead wear an eye shadow that’s the opposite of your eyeshade.
- 5. Fake lashes really make eyes pop
Prep your skin for summer
Summer is all about tanned skin follow these tips to look like a summer goddess with makeup that won’t melt away
- 1. Dab a primer on moisturized skin this will set a perfect base for your foundation and will let your makeup last through the day.
- 2. Ban all your liquid and cream foundations during summer instead use a light mineral powder foundation with SPF this will provide better coverage and won’t look blotchy
- 3. Don’t have time to get a tan? Then what are bronzers for? Apply some bronzer over the apples of your cheeks, across the bridge of your nose, and on your temples to mimic a naturally tanned look
- 4. Summer calls for bright colors – use a glittery lip gloss in coral tint to instantly light up your lips and face
- 5. Don’t let your mascara ruin your day use waterproof mascara that won’t come out unless you want it to.
Use the very last bit of your makeup – #Madlyyours Quick fix
Fix cracked eye shadow by putting it into a palette, and crushing it. Add a small amount of Vaseline or eye cream and you have a brand new cream eye shadow